Math Whole DR is a mobile application that requires Android 2.2 and up. It supports normal, large and extra large screen sizes.
Math Whole DR provides a wide spectrum of mathematical exercises with whole numbers at the level of complexity defined by the student’s grade and student’s personal needs. It covers addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Math Whole DR offers:
• Special entry page with a brief description of the application and its basic rules.
There are the general rules for all quizzes:
• All quizzes are organized in sessions.
• The consecutive number of the current quiz in the session is displayed on the screen and a new session sets this number to one.
• If entered data is correct, it will be transferred to the proper location of the operation.
• The entering of incorrect data is accompanied by the special message "Wrong number: Try again!". The erroneous data is displayed inside this message. To continue the quiz, correct data has to be entered.
• Button "Set Level" establishes one of the five levels of complexity;
• The Report page for the corresponding operation includes buttons "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "Save" and "Reset".
• The results of the current session can be saved by pressing the button "Save".
• The user can save the 5 latest reports. The amount of saved reports is indicated by the number of colored buttons. The report is displayed when such a button is tapped.
• The button "Reset" erases all files.
• The user can return from any page of application to the previous one by tapping the back key on the device.
|For questions and support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|